Effective Date: April 26th, 2021
Types of Information Keet Health Collects
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. This might include, for instance, browser and device information; information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies; demographic information and other information provided by you; or aggregated information. We use this information to facilitate our operation of the Sites and for other purposes described below.
Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications, and other services. Keet Health uses IP Addresses to calculate usage levels of the Sites, help diagnose problems with its servers, administer the Sites, and monitoring the regions from which you navigate to Keet Health’s Sites.
How Keet Health Collects Personal Information
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
Through the Sites: We may collect Personal Information through the Sites, e.g., when you request a demo, register for a webinar, contact us, or download content (e.g. playbooks).
Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, during phone calls with sales representatives, or when you contact customer service.
Through You: Keet Health may collect information such as your location or your preferred means of communication when you voluntarily provide it. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Sites. Note that there is no legal obligation for you to provide us with Personal Information and any information collected by us will be provided by you at your own will and with your consent.
Information from Other Sources: In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through Your Browser or Device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Sites you are using.
- Through Cookies and Other Similar Technologies: Cookies and other similar technologies may be used to collect Other Information. We may use third parties to serve advertisements on other websites that may be of interest to you, based on information collected about your use of our Sites and other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including using pixel tags and web beacons).
- By Aggregating Information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Sites (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
How Keet Health Uses Information
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you literature and educational material.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Sites and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To communicate with you and provide you with related customer service.
- To send you marketing communications, including via email in compliance with applicable laws, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Sites by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to participate in contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing, improving, or modifying our Sites and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our Affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Third-Party Business Partners
Keet Health partners with a variety of businesses and works closely with them to market or sell products or services. In certain situations, these businesses operate within the Sites. We may disclose Personal Information to our partners for the purposes described above. Some of our third-party business partners may co-sponsor events and other offerings with Keet Health. We may share Personal Information with these co-sponsors when you sign up for events or offerings to allow our partners to send you marketing communications and information that may be of interest to you, as permitted under applicable law.
Keet Health Blog and Social Media Pages
Personal Information may also be disclosed by you through the Sites, on message boards, chat, and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (including, without limitation, our Blog and Social Media Pages). This information may appear in public ways, such as through search engines or other publicly available platforms and may be “crawled” or searched by third parties. Please do not post any information that you do not want to reveal to the public at large.
Protection of Keet Health and Others
We may release Personal Information when we believe that release is necessary or appropriate (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (g) to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of Keet Health, our employees, our Affiliates, our users, or any other person or entity. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We have implemented organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect your Personal Information, including security controls to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. While we take reasonable steps to secure your Personal Information from loss, misuse, interference and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure, you should be aware no security procedures or protocols are ever guaranteed to be 100 percent secure from intrusion or hacking, and there is therefore always some risk assumed by sharing Personal Information online. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us.
Accessing, Updating, or Correcting your Personal Information
If you feel that any Personal Information about you that has been collected and stored by Keet Health is incorrect, or if you would Personal Information about you removed from our systems, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may consider and respond to your request in accordance with applicable law. You may also request access to your Personal Information held by Keet Health, by sending a written request to email@example.com.
We ask that you not send us or disclose any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership) on or through the Sites or via other means.
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any Personal Information on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete the information. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under 16 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Resident Specific Information
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. The following describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
Subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information that we collected from you and retained. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Your deletion request may be denied if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by contacting us via the email address or phone number listed below. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability once within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with the appropriate detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with the requested information if we cannot verify your identity. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We will respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and the extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. If we are unable to comply with a request, our response will explain the reason why. For data portability requests, we will provide your Personal Information in a format that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another, specifically by electronic mail communication.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your Personal Information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
To exercise the access, data portability or deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either: